The Woogie Woogie Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Woogie Woogie Nation

Where the Woogies meet to plot and plan for world domination

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» All Ally Codes
The Stoner Light Machine Gun I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:04 pm by [WWN]Iconicftp

» Sub -Machine Gun: Uzi
The Stoner Light Machine Gun I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:54 pm by [WWN]Zero

» Ballistic Knife
The Stoner Light Machine Gun I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:52 pm by [WWN]Zero

» Galil & AK47
The Stoner Light Machine Gun I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:57 pm by [WWN]IdgKdg

» Light Machine Gun: HK21
The Stoner Light Machine Gun I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:13 pm by [WWN]Zero

» The PSG-1 Sniper
The Stoner Light Machine Gun I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:05 am by [WWN]Zero

» The L96A1 Sniper
The Stoner Light Machine Gun I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:02 am by [WWN]Zero

» The WA200 Sniper
The Stoner Light Machine Gun I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:59 am by [WWN]Zero

» The Dragunov Sniper
The Stoner Light Machine Gun I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:51 am by [WWN]Zero

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:22 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
[WWN]Badger
The Stoner Light Machine Gun I_vote_lcapThe Stoner Light Machine Gun I_voting_barThe Stoner Light Machine Gun I_vote_rcap 
[WWN]Iconicftp
The Stoner Light Machine Gun I_vote_lcapThe Stoner Light Machine Gun I_voting_barThe Stoner Light Machine Gun I_vote_rcap 
[WWN]Zero
[WWN]HitManMorris
[WWN]Mjallday
[WWN]JBeestlee
[WWN]FoffFool
[WWN]Dr. Shotgun
[WWN]IdgKdg
[WWN]Admin

The Stoner Light Machine Gun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[WWN]IdgKdg

The Stoner Light Machine Gun Empty
PostSubject: The Stoner Light Machine Gun   The Stoner Light Machine Gun I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:46 pm

Wow, this gun with the extended mag and the hardened perk is just awesome!
Back to top Go down
[WWN]HitManMorris

[WWN]HitManMorris

PostSubject: Re: The Stoner Light Machine Gun   The Stoner Light Machine Gun I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:16 pm

Never leave home without it, lol
Back to top Go down
[WWN]Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Stoner Light Machine Gun   The Stoner Light Machine Gun I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:04 am

Out of all the light machine guns i've tried, the stoner was the best, hands down. I picked it up after killing a guy and it certainly packs a punch.
Back to top Go down
[WWN]HitManMorris

[WWN]HitManMorris

PostSubject: Re: The Stoner Light Machine Gun   The Stoner Light Machine Gun I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:22 am

I think the same applies here as beastlee said about another gun...use it in bursts to minimize the recoil. This gun is also sloppy, great description BL, so treat it as a semi-auto and you will land more shots.

I also find that putting my finger tip on the trigger, rather than the first knuckle, makes me just a bit faster on the draw.
Back to top Go down
[WWN]Dr. Shotgun

[WWN]Dr. Shotgun

PostSubject: Re: The Stoner Light Machine Gun   The Stoner Light Machine Gun I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:15 pm

This gun has become my gun of choice. The fire rate, range, and accuracy are all great or close enough. The damage could be a little better but the fire rate makes up for it. I use it in all circumstances and find that it works well in short range and in distance. The recoil could be less but as stated above shooting in burst can help with that. Although i find no problems controlling the recoil when in shorter distance confrontations. Since using this gun my KDR has improved tremendously. My KDR with this gun is around 2.7. I love the Stoner 63 and it loves me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stoner Light Machine Gun   The Stoner Light Machine Gun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stoner Light Machine Gun
Page 1 of 1